Father, gamer, games media vet, writer of words, killer of noobs.
True to their word given the previous announcement last week, Season 5 of Street Fighter V (SFV) is upon us, as Capcom has officially begun rolling out the Street Fighter V update 3.05 February 22 patch during it’s server down time. This is also known as the big SFV Season 5 update.
This patch clocks in at roughly 27GB on the PS4 version, so make sure to clear some space, people.
Street Fighter V Update 3.05 February 22 Patch Notes (SFV Season 5):
Capcom has yet to release the full changelog of changes accompanied with this update, though down below you’ll find a list of confirmed changes from the previous livestream.
- New character (Dan) and stage added (from PS4 revision history)
- Rose returns with brand new moves, including being able to fire her Soul Spark mid-air and an anti-air Soul attack that doesn’t see her leave the ground anymore. Her V-Skills and V-Triggers were also showcased, with V-Trigger II called Soul Satellite that is a callback to her second Ultra Move from Street Fighter 4.
- Street Fighter Alpha 2 stage Marina of Fortune
- V-Shift – A defensive system that consumes V-Gauge but helps players get out of tight spots and pressure from opponents.
- Support for new premium passes
- New free Stage: The Grid Alternative
- Character Eleven added (acts as random select character)
Demo of V-Shift:
— Street Fighter (@StreetFighter) February 21, 2021
Once Capcom releases the official patch notes, know the official patch notes, we’ll update the post. At this time severs are undergoing maintenance, which will end at 12 am PST.