Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart’s official PlayStation page has been updated, giving fans new details regarding the duo’s next-gen adventure. Sony has revealed that Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart will run at a dynamic 4K resolution, and in Performance Mode, the game will run at 60 frames-per-second (fps). Head on below for the official Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart PS5 features straight from Sony.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart PS5 features:
- Stunning visuals: Enhanced lighting and ray tracing make for super sharp visual fidelity. Displayed in crisp, dynamic 4K and HDR*, behold dazzling in-game worlds as you work to save the universe. Enjoy Performance Mode to experience a targeted 60fps frame rate as you encounter new enemies across multiple dimensions.
- Fast loading: Planet-hop with abandon – near-instant loading via the PS5 system’s SSD sends you hurtling across the galaxy at hyper-speed.
- Adaptive triggers: Feel unbridled dimensional energy via the DualSense wireless controller, making combat come alive. Each weapon has unique responses as you mow down foes.
- Haptic feedback: Sense the impact of in-game rumbles and explosions through the DualSense wireless controller’s haptic feedback.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech: Immerse your ears in 3D spatial environments, enabling you to hear everything above, below and surrounding you, all the while using your favorite pair of headphones. Connect with the sounds of combat and explore in wonder as worlds come to life, enveloping you with high fidelity sound.
While specific story details remain tight-lipped, the new details confirm that we’ll be playing Ratchet and the mysterious female Lombax character from another dimension that appeared in the trailers of the game. Aside from new weaponry like the Burst Pistol, Topiary Sprinkler, and Shatterbomb, Clank has new interdimensional abilities that players must master and make use of wisely. Rift Apart will take players through different alternate dimensions, combining new worlds and gameplay for a totally different Ratchet and Clank adventure to remember.
If you haven’t seen it yet, check out our feature on the new and uncut Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart gameplay video released. No release date has been announced for the game yet, but it will be a PS5 Exclusive.