Metal Gear, Metal Gear Solid, and Metal Gear Solid 2 have gotten a PC Rating in Taiwan according to a post in Gamerating.org. The title screen images for all three games were in the post.
Here’s a pic of the listing from the Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee:
The three games in the collection serve as the first, third, and fourth entries in the Metal Gear timeline, and were created by video game scion Hideo Kojima and published under Konami.
Metal Gear was originally released for the MSX2 system in Japan in July 1987, before getting a port for the NES that was not overseen by Kojima and featured many alterations and changes. The original MSX2 release would eventually see release in the west as a bonus game in Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence. Metal Gear Solid, a game changer entry in the series, was released for the Sony PlayStation in 1998 and went on to cement Solid Snake as a video game icon and Kojima as a household name. The game would help revolutionize the stealth game genre as well as start a new line of Metal Gear games in the process. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, a direct sequel to that game, was released for the PlayStation 2 in November 2001.
Hideo Kojima and Konami have since parted ways after the release of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain in 2015, but the video game creator has been very busy with his new Kojima Productions team and their first game Death Stranding. Check out our other article on Norman Reedus in talks to work on a new Kojima project.
- New Xbox Store Sale This Week October 26 – Deals With Gold and Spotlight Sale TitlesXbox gamers, the new Xbox Store sale this week October 26 edition is now live! Same as before, this is the week’s… Read more »Source: MP1st | Published: October 26, 2020 - 10:29 pm
- DBZ Kakarot Update 1.30 October 26 Patch Adds New Card Warriors ModeDragon Ball Z Kakarot players, Bandai Namco and CyberConnect2 have released the DBZ Kakarot update 1.30 October 26 patch, and it brings… Read more »Source: MP1st | Published: October 26, 2020 - 10:18 pm
- Ace Combat 7 Update 1.51 Soars Out With New DifficultyContinuing with it’s 25th anniversary celebration, Bandai Namco has released Ace Combat 7 update 1.51, which adds a new set of aircraft… Read more »Source: MP1st | Published: October 26, 2020 - 9:40 pm
- MP1st Lock-On Podcast Episode 4: PS5 UI Reveal, Cold War Beta reactions, and MoreWe’re back with another episode of the MP1st Lock-On Podcast! In this week’s episode, we analyze the hardware teardown and UI reveal… Read more »Source: MP1st | Published: October 26, 2020 - 8:30 pm
- Star Wars Squadrons DLC “Mandalorian Supply Drop” Out on Oct. 28Surprise, pilots! EA has announced a Star Wars Squadron DLC dropping this week! Called the “Mandalorian Supply Drop,” the DLC is based… Read more »Source: MP1st | Published: October 26, 2020 - 7:29 pm