Father, gamer, games media vet, writer of words, killer of noobs.
Developer Kaiko has released the Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning update 1.06 October 1 patch. Note that a PC patch was released a few days ago, but it seems we got a new set of patch notes today as well. Head on below for the known changes and fixes.
Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning Update 1.06 October 1 patch notes:
Via the PS4 update history, it says unique loot bug fixed, alongside stability improvements. The changelog for PC which contains these fixes also had the following changes (via Reddit):
Unique loot bug fixed (with partial retro-fixes to existing savegames)
Weight calculation bug for loot from OG fixed.
Battle frenzy much more silent
Gorta sounds faded down.
Various buff fixes
Crashes in text entry fixed
Crafted item name display bug fixed
Boss HP issues in certain fights fixed
Hostile Faer Gorta fixed
Trailblazer and The Chariot Destinies stack correctly
Crash when centering camera in some boss battles fixed
There’s also patch #3 out on PC, and here’s the changelog (via Steam):
- Several crash fixes
- Gems in sockets can get out of stash properly now. Old version would not allow to stash an item (leave room, enter room again), take out of stash, unsocket. The socket would stay in the item and the item would start to get more and more weird.
- The Exiles quest (part of The Legend of Dead Kel), NPC could get stuck behind collapsed wall, fixed.
- Fixed Supersampling graphics option on PC
- Fixed rare case of autosave during conversation where after load you would get stuck.
- Fix for player getting teleported behind a closed door in a cutscene in the quest Thick as Thieves
- Fix for rubble does not hit NPCs now hotfixed in the “Ascension” quest of the Teeth of Naros chapter
- It was possible that ‘fast travel forbidden’ got stuck after certain quests.
- Added Pak file unpacker and packer tool for modding