Father, gamer, games media vet, writer of words, killer of noobs.
THQ Nordic and Kaiko have released the Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning update 1.05 September 17 patch, and this includes gameplay-related fixes, and more. Head on below for the patch notes.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Update 1.05 September 17 patch notes:
- Stability improvements
- Problem with enemies disappearing fixed
- Fix for Quest loot disappearing from loot bags left from corpses
- Fix for Invisible player character
- Problem with submenus not working fixed
- Clipped text in HUD fixed
- Special delivery chest scales up to level 40 now – but still gets locked when first opened
- Achievement / Trophy “Destiny Dominated” is now also awarded for finishing the game in Very Hard, if you create a new game.
Note that this patch is out now on PC and PS4, with the Xbox One vesion getting it next week.
Stay tuned to our full review of the game hitting the site soon.