Father, gamer, games media vet, writer of words, killer of noobs.
Sucker Punch Productions has released the Ghost of Tsushima update 1.06 August 5 patch, and it brings some quality of life improvements to the Traveler’s Attire, bug fixes and more. Head on below for the full patch notes.
Ghost of Tsushima Update 1.06 August 5 patch notes:
- – The Traveler’s Attire has been enhanced to add new visual and audio cues hinting at nearby collectibles. These cues can replace or augment controller vibration in order to offer a better, more accessible experience
- – Expanded Large Text accessibility option to also include additional prompts and objective text
- – Addressed a bug where users could encounter a black screen preventing progress in certain tales
- – Addressed a bug where users could become stuck in some Yarikawa tales
- – Additional bug and crash fixes
In case you haven’t picked it up yet, make sure to read our Ghost of Tsushima review to see why we consider it one of the best games this year. We also have a plethora of reliable guides complete with images which you can access here.
Source: Sucker Punch
More Ghost of Tsushima Reading: