Father, gamer, games media vet, writer of words, killer of noobs.
Bandai Namco Entertainment has released a new patch for Dragon Ball Z Kakarot (DBZ Kakarot) today! While the Dragon Ball Z Kakarot update 1.50 March 8 patch doesn’t include the new Trunks: The Warrior of Hope expansion (that’s due later this summer), there is new content included.
- Related Reading: Dragon Ball Z Kakarot World Flight Reveal Trailer Lets Players Fly
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Update 1.50 March 8 Patch Notes:
From the PS4 update history and press release:
– Added a feature to dismantle all excess cards in “DRAGON BALL CARD WARRIORS”
– Added a search feature to the deck filter in “DRAGON BALL CARD WARRIORS”
– Added a feature to skip card creation animations in “DRAGON BALL CARD WARRIORS”
– Added cards to “DRAGON BALL CARD WARRIORS”
– Added card sleeves to “DRAGON BALL CARD WARRIORS”
– Added playing mats to “DRAGON BALL CARD WARRIORS”
– Added controller settings to the options menu
– Made other adjustments
The card pack Vol. 2 of the card game “Dragon Ball Card Warriors,” which was added in the free update, will be released on March 9. Approximately 100 cards will be added to Card Pack Vol. 2. Additional card sleeves, play mats, and SP play mats will also be distributed.
As far as we’re aware, that’s it for this title update. If we spot any other changes, or if Bandai Namco Entertainment/CyberConnect2 releases other info about it, we’ll be sure to update the post.