Father, gamer, games media vet, writer of words, killer of noobs.
Bandai Namco Entertainment has released a new Dragon Ball Z Kakarot patch today, and it’s live now. While there’s no content included in it, there are a lot of fixes that are sure to be appreciated by the community. Check out the Dragon Ball Z Kakarot update 1.04 patch notes below.
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot update 1.04 patch notes:
- Reduced load times when traveling from one area to another
- Issue where players were unable to accept the Sub-Story “Telekinesis Training” (Saiyan Arc Episode 3), if they saved and loaded their Save Data after fighting Tien.
- Issue that caused the Main Story icon to not be displayed if you save and load your Save Data after clearing the Main Story “The Longest Three Hours” (Saiyan Arc Episode 5).
- Issue where Chi Chi cannot be found on the field if you accept the Sub Story “Goten’s Growth” (Buu Arc Episode 1) and clear the Main Story without completing the Sub Story.
- Issue that caused Characters related to the Main or Sub Story to not appear, if that specific character is already found within the field as a Villainous Enemy.
- (Only for XboxOne) Issue where users where users would go straight to the Title Screen without viewing the Opening Cinematic.
Once we get more details regarding a new patch or DLC, we’ll let our readers know.
Source: Bandai Namco