How will you destroy the human race? That’s the question asked in the latest Destroy All Humans! trailer as if it takes players on an interactive adventure.
Down below you’ll find the new Destroy All Humans! trailer, and as mentioned it’s an interactive one, giving you the decision on how you want to destroy all humans.
Those anticipating the release for Destroy All Humans!, you’ll be glad to know that while you wait there’s an actual playable demo available right now. Sadly it’s PC only, so console gamers will need to wait, but for those interested, you can download the demo either from Steam or GOG.
About the game:
The cult-classic returns! Terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action-adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your flying Saucer! One giant step on mankind!
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity’s primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!
Destroy All Humans! is releasing on July 28 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.